| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Choibalsan in April is very cool at 2.6 °C (36.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.1 °C (24.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 6.3mm (0.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Choibalsan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Choibalsan, Mongolia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Choibalsan:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) N
- Chita, Russia - 445.9 kms (277.1 miles) N
- Kyra, Russia - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) NW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) N
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) W
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) WSW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 535.8 kms (333 miles) W
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 182.6 kms (113.4 miles) SSW
- Choir, Mongolia - 511 kms (317.6 miles) WSW
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 309.5 kms (192.3 miles) SSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 490.2 kms (304.6 miles) SW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) SSW
- Erlian, China - 531 kms (329.9 miles) SSW