| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Choibalsan in December is very cold at -17.6 °C (0.319999999999997 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -11.8 °C (10.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.7 °C (-8.9 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 2.6mm (0.1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:21 long and the longest day is 8:38 long with an average length of 8:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Choibalsan December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Choibalsan, Mongolia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Choibalsan:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) N
- Chita, Russia - 445.9 kms (277.1 miles) N
- Kyra, Russia - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) NW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) N
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) W
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) WSW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 535.8 kms (333 miles) W
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 182.6 kms (113.4 miles) SSW
- Choir, Mongolia - 511 kms (317.6 miles) WSW
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 309.5 kms (192.3 miles) SSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 490.2 kms (304.6 miles) SW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) SSW
- Erlian, China - 531 kms (329.9 miles) SSW