| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Choibalsan in May is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 14.4mm (0.6in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 15:44 long with an average length of 15:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Choibalsan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Choibalsan, Mongolia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Choibalsan:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 451.2 kms (280.4 miles) N
- Chita, Russia - 445.9 kms (277.1 miles) N
- Kyra, Russia - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) NW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) N
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) W
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) WSW
- Maanty, Mongolia - 535.8 kms (333 miles) W
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 182.6 kms (113.4 miles) SSW
- Choir, Mongolia - 511 kms (317.6 miles) WSW
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 309.5 kms (192.3 miles) SSW
- Sainshand, Mongolia - 490.2 kms (304.6 miles) SW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) SSW
- Erlian, China - 531 kms (329.9 miles) SSW